Lighthouse Cove Property Management does business in accordance with the Federal, State and Local Fair Housing laws and welcomes Persons of all Race, Color, Disability, Religious Creed, Ancestry, Sex, Familial Status, Sexual Preference, Gender Identity, Age, Source of Income and National Origin. We process applications and score on the criteria described in this policy. We select the best qualified tenant based on the highest scoring application. We do not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports
Each application requires that we verify credit history, leasing history, employment and income, and criminal reports. Factors such as your move in date, pets and your behavior and cooperation with our staff may also be considered in the application decision.
All tenant screening for Lighthouse Cove is done by an independent screening company. After you submit your information to them and when all the checks are complete, they will send us the completed report. General timeline for turnaround is 36-48 hours.
There are certain things that you can do to speed up the process:
- Make sure you include your SSN and a contact phone number. Applications without social security numbers cannot be processed. Also, without a contact number we are unable to contact you to let you know the progress of your application.
- When including phone numbers for employers, make sure that the person whose information you submit is aware that someone will be calling them to do an employment verification. Supervisors who will be out of town while your application is being processed should probably not be used.
- If you are in the military or work at most military bases, the screening company cannot do an employment verification for you due to military regulations. You will need to email, fax or bring in a copy of your latest LES.
- If you are just starting a job, you will need a letter from your employer that states your start date and your intended income. Again, you can email, fax or bring this into the office to be included with your application.
- Make sure that your landlord is aware that you are planning on moving and that someone will be calling to verify your rental history. More times than not, applications are held up because landlords do not return phone calls from the screening company.
- And finally,
If you, or any one who is going to be residing in the house have ANY kind of criminal history, you must disclose that on the application. Nondisclosure of a criminal background will lead to an automatic denial.
- We will not process any applications until ALL people that are moving into a house have submitted their application.
LCPM Rental Criteria
Please click here to complete your rental application.